Sign up to play
All about creating your PTS account, signing up, ratings and more…
Only 6 players per court, 4 players + 2 waiting to rotate in, and a group is only allowed to play for 2 hours when other players are waiting.
The club will open up the 8:30 – 10:30 am games 4 weeks in advance. From 10:30 am on players may open up their own sessions. Any sessions opened up beyond the 4-week timeframe will be deleted.
It is up to the players on each court to determine how they want to rotate in. Typically the winners of a game stay on, split up, and partner with one of the waiting players. Winners stay on for 2 games and then rotate out, regardless of whether or not they won.
- Report “no-shows” so Club can monitor them, repeat offenders will be blocked for a set timeframe.
- Please be courteous on the courts, keep score and announce it clearly before serving.
- Each member is allowed 1 guest but must specify guest’s name, and rating in the notes.
- Any player of lower or upper rating may be invited to play in a session by a player signed up for that session.
- Courts of same ratings will mix in with each other only if players agree.
- On Saturdays the lower court is reserved for beginner/teaching sessions.
To Sign Up:
To play, you must use the registration system: Pickleball Scheduler (PTS). It is a simple web interface and only takes a couple of minutes to create a free account, all players must create their own account and add their Covid Vaccination Status.
Here is more information about the scheduler.
Thank you for using the Scheduler!
When signing up for PTS enter your self-rating based on USAPA Ratings Definitions or a tournament you have played in. The club no longer accepts fractional ratings of .25 or .75.
How to challenge another player’s self-rating or your own:
A player may request a rating increase, or another player may challenge a player’s rating by sending an official request in writing via email to the club with an explanation as to why.
To challenge another player’s rating, or to change your own rating, the Rating Committee will use the following system:
A skill or game session will be set up for the player challenging/challenged.
- The Challenger must successfully complete the skills test or score 8 points per game in the game session.
- Play will rotate so that Challenger plays with each of the other three players.
- If the Challenger accumulates the necessary 8 points per game, their rating will remain the same or increase if it was lower.
- If the Challenger does not meet the requirements, the rating committee will lower the rating or rating will remain the same.
- Challenger must wait two months before requesting an opportunity to re-rate.
Create Your Own Account:
Go to PlaytimeScheduler.com
- Enter your email address.
- Click on Register.
- Scroll down and choose Mexico in the “Select your country” section.
- Scroll down and choose Guanajuato in the “Select your state/province” section.
- Click on “San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, MX” which appears in the blue box. (Only option available)
- Enter your:
Email Address (twice),
Last Name, ADD YOUR VACCINATION STATUS*
Display Last Name As (choose full name or Initial only),
Country, choose Mexico from drop-down menu
Choose your highest Skill Level Rating,
Choose email preferences‡ about new sessions that match your skill level and location, Yes or No (NOTE: these can be changed/customized later by clicking on the My Account button).
7. You can choose to create a Password or not.
8. Check “Accept Cookies.”
9. Complete the anti-spam verification question.
10. Click Register.
* VACCINATION STATUS: please add one of the following after your first name (FV+B) = 2 shots or 1 J&J plus a booster; (FV) = 2 shots or 1 J&J; (1V) = 1 dose; (UV) = unvaccinated; (AB) = Abstain from declaring.
Example: Jane (FV+B) Doe; John (AB) D
‡ EMAILS: In order to not receive a ton of emails about sessions being added etc. we strongly recommend that once you have set up your account, you go to My Account, select Emails from a tab at the top and go through and uncheck what you don’t want to receive.